Importance of Discipline
Discipline is an important virtue in one’s life. Discipline means complete obedience to certain rules and regulations. Life without discipline is just like a house without a roof. It is absolutely essential for a successful life.
Discipline is the structural and fundamental unit of a successful person. It is essential for us at home, for soldiers on the battlefield, for students in school, and for players in the playground. A team of experienced players often loses the match because of indiscipline in the team. A horrible battle can be won by a disciplined army.
Discipline is very important in a student’s life. He must obey his teachers and must abide by the rules of the school. He should be sincere, dedicated, firm, and focused on his goals. If he violates, then he suffers a great deal in his future.
As a student is the future of our country, so, he needs to be very punctual with his routine, hard-working, healthy, and fit. Discipline demands self-control and dedication. It led to the formation of a good society and nation as well.
- Short Article On ‘Global Warming’ (180 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Spices Are The Essence Of Indian Cooking’ (252 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones To School’ [FOR] (254 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Importance Of Discipline’ (170 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Rani Lakshmibai’ (220 Words)