The ‘Lotus Temple is located in New Delhi, India. It is a Baha’is House of Worship. The beautiful Lotus-shaped Temple was opened in the year 1986, and since then has invited a number of visitors to its premises. The Lotus Temple is open to people of all faith.
The entry to the temple is through a gate that leads to a pathway with landscaped gardens on both sides. We have to take off our shoes and deposit them in the shoe-keeping center. From there, we have to stand in a queue and should wait for our turn.
Once inside, complete silence and peace will take over. People of different religions sit and pray there. The inside hall has nine doors and a capacity to seat 2500 people at one time.
The Lotus Temple has won numerous architectural awards and has been featured in hundreds of newspaper and magazine articles. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent and has become a prominent attraction in the city.
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Qutub Minar ‘ (355 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Golden Temple ‘ (215 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Jantar Mantar’ (285 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Lotus Temple ‘ (175 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To A Historical Place’ (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Jantar Mantar (Delhi)’ (130 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Sanchi Stupa’ (200 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Indian Culture’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘A Visit To Char Minar ‘ (220 Words