It was a wonderful day. Everyone was happy. People came out of their houses on the streets and children were dancing.
It was so because after a long delay people witnessed heavy rainfall. The delay of the monsoon had created a drought-like situation and hence when the rain began to fall, no one could control himself.
Even the people moving on the streets did not care that they were getting wet.
All were happy to see that the monsoon has finally arrived. I came out of my house and enjoyed the rain. It seemed as if God has given us a spectacular gift after a longer deal.
- Short Essay On ‘Teacher’s Day: 5 September’ In India (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Qutub Minar’ (110 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Golden Temple’ (115 Words)
- Short Essay On Konark ‘Sun Temple’ (130 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Natural Disaster’ (180 Words)