Monument I Like Most
I have visited many monuments but the beauty of the Taj Mahal attracted me the most. The Taj Mahal is the monument I like most and it’s my favorite monument.
The Taj Mahal can be referred to as a symbol of eternal love since Shah Jahan built it for his beloved queen upon her death in 1631 A.D.
It is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, and is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a Mausoleum for his wife Empress Mumtaz Mahal.
Its matchless beauty draws visitors from all parts of the world. The Taj Mahal got the highest ranking among the seven wonders of the world after the biggest online poll.
Some Other Application And Letter Writing
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match
- Letter to your friend giving a brief description of a holiday tour you intend to take.
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match.
- Write a letter to your cousin Ramesh describing to him your hostel life.
- Write a letter of thanks to your friend Ram who has sent you a birthday present.
Some Essay – Click Here
- Essay on Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on OUR LATE PRIME MINISTER—RAJEEV GANDHI
- Essay on India of my Dreams
- Essay on Electricity In Our Everyday Life | Uses of Electricity
- Essay on ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION