‘My father ‘ is the person, whom I admire the most. He does everything for me. He is very adorable and caring. My father is an Advocate. Usually, he is very busy but then also he takes time for me from his busy schedule. He is one of the people I respect and loves the most.
My father helps me with my studies and even plays with me. He takes the family for outings twice a month. He is a self-made man. Whatever he has achieved in his life is the result of his hard work and determination.
My father has struggled a lot but never lost his patience and faith in himself. He always helps others in need. He loves and respects his parents. He loves me very much and supports me in everything I do or thinks to do.
- Short Essay On ‘My Mother’ (224 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Book And Copyright Day ‘
- Short Essay On ‘Chaudhary Charan Singh’
- Short Essay On ‘World Asthma Day ‘ (180 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dr. Rajendra Prasad’ (250 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Thalassemia Day’ (150 Words)
- ‘Importance Of Age Admission In Life Insurance’ (157 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. L.M. Singhvi’ (270 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Kanshi Ram Ji’ (120 Words)