My favorite Author
Hindi literature is a repository of many excellent writers. I especially like the life and compositions of Rabindranath Tagore. Reading his stories and novels gives me a lot of inspiration.
Rabindranath Tagore was born on May 7, 1861, to a wealthy family in Calcutta. He was the youngest son of Devendranath Tagore. His family was well-educated and art lovers.
Rabindranath Tagore was educated mostly at home. He was sent to England to study law. He returned to India after staying there for a year. In the quiet atmosphere of the house, he started writing in the Bangla language and soon gained fame.
Rabindranath Tagore wrote many poems, short stories, novels, plays, and essays. His creations became popular. He received the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1913 for his poetry ‘Gitanjali’. Many of his compositions have been translated into English. Geetanjali, Geetali, Geetimalya, Katha o Kahani, Kanika, Palika, etc. are among his published works.
Rabindranath Tagore, the famous author of ‘Jana-Gana-Mana’ the national anthem of India, died on 7 August 1941 in Calcutta. He is also known as ‘Gurudev’. He was also a philosopher, artist, painter, and social reformer. He established a school near Calcutta which is now popularly known as ‘Vishva Bharti’. His creations have a deep impact on my mind and that is why he is my favorite author.
- Short Biography Of ‘Bhupen Hazarika’
- Short Essay On ‘Owl’ (170 Words)
- ‘National Anti-Terrorism Day: 21 May ‘ In India (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Food Day
- Short Essay On ‘My Favourite Poet’ In English (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Corona Virus’ (COVID-19) In English (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘My Favorite Author’ In English (215 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Turtle’ In English (225 Words)