Valmiki Jayanti is celebrated as ‘Pargat Diwas’ in Northern India. It is the birthday of the famous poet Maharshi Valmiki. Valmiki Jayanti falls on the full moon day (Purnima) in the month of Ashwin according to Hindu Calendar.
Maharshi Valmiki is also known as ‘Adi Kavi or the first poet as he discovered the first Sloka, ie, the first verse which set the base of Sanskrit poetry.
Valmiki is the author of the famous Hindu epic Ramayana and one of the greatest saints of the ancient world. His complete life and teachings have always encouraged Humans to fight against social injustice.
- Short Essay On ‘Pargat Diwas’ (100 Words)
- short Essay On ‘International Computer Security Day’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay National Doctor’s Day: 1 July In India (130 Words)
- Short Essay History Of Life Insurance In India (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Child Labour’ (200 Words)