write a short note on Qutub Minar
short note on Qutub Minar
Qutub Minar’s short note
Qutub Minar paragraph
‘Qutub Minar’ is located in Delhi, India. It is the highest stone tower in India. It is a little over 72 meters high and built in Red Sandstone.
It contains 379 stairs to reach the top and the diameter of the base is 14.3 meters whereas the last store is 2.7 meters.
The walls of the minar are intricately carved and inscribed with verses from the holy Quran. Qutub Minar is also a significant historical monument. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The construction of Qutub Minar was started by Qutub-ud-din-Aibek in the 12th century. But it was completed by his successor Iltutmish. It is often viewed as a symbol of the military might of the Turko-Afghan dynasty.
- Short Essay On ‘Teacher’s Day: 5 September’ In India (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Qutub Minar’ (110 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Golden Temple’ (115 Words)
- Short Essay On Konark ‘Sun Temple’ (130 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Natural Disaster’ (180 Words)