Rajendra Prasad Jayanti
‘Rajendra Prasad Jayanti’ is celebrated on 3rd December every year. It is the birth anniversary of Dr. Rajendra Prasad. Rajendra Prasad was born on 3rd December 1884 in the Ziradei village, Siwan district of Bihar, India. His father’s name was Mahadev Sahai, he was a scholar of Sanskrit and Persian languages. His mother’s name was Kamleshwari Devi, she was a religious woman.
Rajendra Prasad was a good political leader, lawyer, statesman, and social worker. He took an active part in the freedom movements of India. He joined the Indian National Congress in 1911. He was elected as the President of the Indian National Congress during the Bombay session in October 1934. He was sent to Jail many times. He was elected the President of the Constituent Assembly on 11 December 1946. Dr. Rajendra Prasad was elected the first President of the Republic of India.
Dr. Rajendra Prasad was subsequently awarded the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award. He authored many books. He was a great educationist and a man of world fame. The high principles and ideals of Dr. Rajendra Prasad will always be alive to show the right path. His birth anniversary is celebrated on 3rd December every year throughout the country in a big way. Rich tributes are paid to him on this day. On this occasion, several functions are organized at various places. Floral tributes are offered at his samadhi steal.
- Short Biography Of ‘Ramaswamy Venkataraman’
- ‘Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day): 31 October’ In India (230 Words)
- Short Article On ‘India- The Land Of Spices’ (252 Words)
- ‘Students Should Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones To School’ (254 Words)
- ‘International Men’s Day: 19 November’
- Short Essay On ‘Rani Lakshmibai’ (220 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Rajendra Prasad Jayanti: 03 December’ (230 Words)