Rani Lakshmibai Jayanti: 19 November
‘Rani Lakshmibai Jayanti’ is celebrated on 19th November every year. It is the birth anniversary of Rani Lakshmibai. Rani Lakshmibai was born on 19th November 1835 at Kashi. Her father’s name was Moropant. Her mother’s name was Bhagirathi Devi. Laxmi’s childhood name was Manikarnika but affectionately she was called Manu in her childhood.
Rani Lakshmibai was the great heroine of the First War of Indian Freedom. She was the embodiment of patriotism, self-respect, and heroism. Her life is a thrilling story of womanliness, courage, adventure, deathless patriotism, and martyrdom. Rani Lakshmibai was the real meaning of the ideal heroine. She was proud of not just India but the world’s women.
Rani Lakshmibai Jayanti is celebrated grandly in the whole country. On this occasion, cultural events, speeches, and seminars are organized at many places. ‘Deepdan’ and ‘Mashalyatra’ are also held at a number of places on this day.
- Short Biography Of ‘Ramaswamy Venkataraman’
- ‘Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day): 31 October’ In India (230 Words)
- Short Article On ‘India- The Land Of Spices’ (252 Words)
- ‘Students Should Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones To School’ (254 Words)
- ‘International Men’s Day: 19 November’
- Short Essay On ‘Rani Lakshmibai’ (220 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Rajendra Prasad Jayanti: 03 December’ (230 Words)