‘Snakes’ are elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles. There are many families and species of snakes. Snakes are found almost in every part of the world. They range in size from very small to very large. Snakes are beautiful animals, and nothing compares to their graceful, lithe movements or the feel of their smooth, dry scales.
Snakes don’t have fur. Many snakes only need to be fed once or twice a month. Snakes require specific living conditions and food in order to thrive. Snakes shed their skin approximately every three months. During this time, a snake may need extra water. In some parts of the world, some snakes are kept as pets.
Some Essay – Click Here
- Essay on the Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on OUR LATE PRIME MINISTER—RAJEEV GANDHI
- Essay on India of my Dreams
- Essay on Electricity In Our Everyday Life | Uses of Electricity
- Essay on ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION