Value of Sports
What is the importance of sports | Value of sports paragraph | Value of sports essay | Value of sports and games essay | The value of sports
The value of sports and games is today recognized by all educationists. Books develop our minds but games develop our bodies. Games, if properly played, not only make our bodies stout and muscular but also fill our bodies with strength and vigor.
Games also provide freshness to our minds and imbibe in us many qualities. Games inculcate in us sportsman’s spirit, honesty, punctuality, regularity, team spirit, leadership, and obedience.
A true sportsman is never sorry and sad for his defeat. He plays games for the game’s sake and not for winning always.
Each game is played under certain rules, to be obeyed by all the players. Above all, games teach us how to command and how to obey.
- Short Essay On ‘Value Of Sports’ (120 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones With Them’ [AGAINST] (290 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Jagannath Puri’ (210 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Good Friday’ (90 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Where There Is A Wil
- ‘Habits Of Young Aged Boys And Girls’ On The Essay (150 Words)