‘Vyas Purnima’ is a famous festival of Hindus. It is celebrated on the full moon day in the month of Ashadh according to Hindu Calendar.
Vyas Purnima is celebrated in the sacred memory of the great sage Vyasa, the ancient saint who compiled the four Vedas and wrote 18 Puranas, the Mahabharata, and the Srimad Bhagavata. The day is also known as ‘Guru Purnima’.
This day is celebrated as a mark of respect to the ‘Guru’ i.e. a teacher. The day is observed by devotees who offer pujas (worship) to their beloved Gurus.
The auspicious day of Guru Purnima has great significance as everybody knows that the role of a Guru (Teacher) in real life is very much important.
On this day Hindus show much respect to their gurus. Several programs and cultural performances are organized by spiritual organizations on this day.
- Short Essay On ‘Pargat Diwas’ (100 Words)
- short Essay On ‘International Computer Security Day’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay National Doctor’s Day: 1 July In India (130 Words)
- Short Essay History Of Life Insurance In India (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Child Labour’ (200 Words)