The ‘Rocket’ is a vehicle or projectile that moves by expelling gases to the rear. It produces a recoil similar to the recoil of the gun being fired.
The recoil (thrust) lasts as long as the rocket has the fuel to burn. A rocket consists mainly of two parts; the container of the fuel and the exhaust nozzle for burnt gases.
The fuel container’s shape, design, and construction depend to a large extent on the type of fuel used (solid or liquid). Fuels could also be used in gaseous form, but the heavy pressure containers required make them impracticable for most purposes.
- Short Essay On ‘International Literacy Day ‘ (100 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dhanteras’ (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Govardhan Puja’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Chhath Puja’ (250 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Gurpurab’ (200 Words)