World Book Day
‘World Book Day is celebrated on 23rd April every year. It is also called ‘World Book and Copyright Day ‘. World Book Day is organized by UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization). 23 April is the date of birth or death of many prominent authors such as Cervantes, Shakespeare, Inca Garcilaso de la Vega, Maurice Druon, Haldor K.Laxness, Vladimir Nabokov, Josep Pla and Manuel Mejía Vallejo. This Day was celebrated for the first time on 23 April 1995.
World Book day is celebrated to promote reading, publishing, and copyright. This Day is an occasion to celebrate the contribution of books and authors to our global culture and the connection between copyright and books. World Book Day is an occasion to pay a worldwide tribute to books and authors. On this Day, many activities are held to promote reading and the cultural aspects of books all over the world.
- Short Essay On ‘My Father’ (138 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘My Mother’ (224 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Chaudhary Charan Singh’
- Short Essay On ‘World Asthma Day ‘ (180 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dr. Rajendra Prasad’ (250 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Thalassemia Day’ (150 Words)
- ‘Importance Of Age Admission In Life Insurance’ (157 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. L.M. Singhvi’ (270 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Kanshi Ram Ji’ (120 Words)