World Savings Day: 31 October
‘World Savings Day ‘ is celebrated on 31st October every year. This day was established on October 31, 1924, during the 1st International Savings Bank Congress in Italy. The Italian Professor Filippo Ravizza declared this day the ‘International Saving Day on the last day of the congress.
World Savings Day is a day devoted to the promotion of savings all over the World. This day was established to inform people all around the world about the idea of saving their money in a bank rather than keeping it under their mattresses.
Savings banks play an important role in enhancing savings in developing countries. On this day, savings banks work with the support of the schools, and the clergy, as well as cultural, sports, professional, and women’s associations.
- Short Article On ‘Wrong Acts Of Children’ (150 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared: Dealing With Natural Disasters ‘ (170 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Savings Day’ (125 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’ (264 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Save Culture’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘V.V. Giri’ (187 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Necessity Of Female Education’ (400 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma’ (143 Words)