Write a letter congratulating your friend on his success in the Examination.
First of all, please accept my hearty congratulations on your well-deserved success at the board examination. It is a credit to your school, your parents and your friends. Your parents and teachers must be proud of your creditable success. Please convey my respect and congratulations to your parents.
What are your future plans? I am anxiously awaiting your invitation for sweets. With best wishes to you and your family.
Sinha Civil Lincs, Bilaspur (C.G.).
- Write an Application to your Principale for School Leaving Certificate
- Write a letter to your younger brother to study hard to obtain a good division in high examination.
- Write a letter to the Postmaster of your circle complaining against the postman of your area.
- Write a letter to the Collector of your District for a ban on the free use of loudspeaker during examination
- Write an application to the Deputy Director of education for the post of lower division teacher.
- Write an application to your Principal to issue you some books from the book bank.
- Write an application to the Principal to give you permission to go on a study tour.
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Write an application to the Secretary, to issue you a duplicate copy of your Mark-Sheet.