write a letter of thanks to your friend Ram who has sent you a birthday present.
512, Bir colony
I am quite well here and hope the same for you. I am sorry you could not come to my birthday party, but I did receive your present.
It is a good book and 1 liked it very much. Thank you for this lovely present. Do come when you get the time.
The rest is O.K. Reply soon.
Yours sincerely Arvind.
- Write an Application to your Principale for School Leaving Certificate
- Write a letter to your younger brother to study hard to obtain a good division in high examination.
- Write a letter to the Postmaster of your circle complaining against the postman of your area.
- Write a letter to the Collector of your District for a ban on the free use of loudspeaker during examination
- Write an application to the Deputy Director of education for the post of lower division teacher.
- Write an application to your Principal to issue you some books from the book bank.
- Write an application to the Principal to give you permission to go on a study tour.
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Write an application to the Secretary, to issue you a duplicate copy of your Mark-Sheet.