Write a letter to your friend Chandrika inviting her to attend the marriage ceremony of your elder sister.
10th October 2020
I am very glad to tell you that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister Sheela has been fixed for 25th June. The printed invitation card has already been sent to you, but I am personally writing to you to ensure your presence on the wedding day. Sukeshi and Leena have agreed to come. So do come without fail so that we may enjoy the ceremony jointly.
Awaiting your arrival anxiously.
Miss Chandrika Roy
- Write an Application to your Principale for School Leaving Certificate
- Write a letter to your younger brother to study hard to obtain a good division in high examination.
- Write a letter to the Postmaster of your circle complaining against the postman of your area.
- Write a letter to the Collector of your District for a ban on the free use of loudspeaker during examination
- Write an application to the Deputy Director of education for the post of lower division teacher.
- Write an application to your Principal to issue you some books from the book bank.
- Write an application to the Principal to give you permission to go on a study tour.
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Write an application to the Secretary, to issue you a duplicate copy of your Mark-Sheet.