Uses of Domestic Animals
The ‘Domestic Animals’ are the animals that have been tamed and kept by humans as work animals, food sources,s or pets. There are different kinds of domestic animals. Cow, buffalo, sheep, goat, dog, cat, elephant, horse, camel, cock, hen, parrot, and pigeon are some examples of domestic animals.
Domestic Animals are very useful to man. Cow gives us milk. bullocks help the farmers in farming. Furs of sheep are very soft and long. These furs are sheared and made into wool. We get milk from the she-goats. Dogs are very faithful animals and they watch our houses. Elephants are used to carry heavy logs of wood.
Horses are used to riding. Camels are used in deserts. The parrot is a talking bird. Most domestic animals are greatly devoted to their masters. Our domestic animals are quite friendly to us. They do very useful jobs for our benefit. Hence, we should treat them with all kindness.
How are domestic animals useful to us?
There are many ways that domestic animals can be useful to us. Some examples include:
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Assisting with tasks such as hunting, herding, and guarding
- Producing food, such as milk, eggs, and meat
- Providing transportation, such as horses and camels
- Performing work on farms and ranches, such as plowing fields and herding livestock
- Providing wool, fur, and other materials for clothing and other products
- Assisting in search and rescue efforts
Domestic animals can also provide many other benefits, depending on the specific animal and its role in society.
- Care To Be Taken While Completing Life Insurance Proposal Forms (150 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Salim Ali’ (122 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Lala Lajpat Rai
- Short Biography Of ‘Chaudhary Charan Singh’
- ‘Tips To Policyholders Of LIC’ (280 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Generation Gap’ (314 Words)
- ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones With Them’ (290 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Child Labour In India’ (400 Words)