independence Day Celebration
Any National Festival
A School Function
“To rule in hell is better than to serve in heaven.” – Milton
The fifteenth of August is a red-letter day for the whole of India because we achieved the long-cherished independence on the 15th of August 1947 struggle hard for long and our national leaders were put to severe sufferings by foreign rulers. Many times the British rulers fired on the innocent crowd of freedom fighters as in ‘Jaliyanwala Bagh’. But this black rule did not last long and we got the glorious victory.
With the dawn of independence, the chapter of slavery was closed and we had our own government with the Prime Ministership of Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru. In memory of this glorious victory, we celebrate this auspicious day with great joy every year.
Independence day is celebrated in our school every year in a remarkable manner. This year also we assembled in the school in the early morning at 7.00 a.m. Our honourable Principal unfurled the tricolour flag followed by the singing of the National Anthem. Then there was the ceremonial march-past by the N.C.C. troop of our school. The Principal took the salute and read out the message of the Chief Minister of our state. After that, the whole school started on a colourful procession and took a round of the town. Many guardians and government officials joined us on the way.
On the return of the procession to school premises, it turned into a meeting under the chairmanship of the Municipal President. Short speeches of national importance were delivered. National poems were recited. The huge crowd of the general public and guardians was very much impressed. In the end, sweets were distributed to the students by the people of the town.
In the evening a programme of games and sports was held. A huge crowd. had assembled to watch the performance of students. The guidance of our teachers s Was very much praised by everybody. Just before sun-set, the National Flag Dulled down with honour. Later the whole school building was illuminated artistically with small bulbs of different colours.
Thus the independence day was celebrated with great rejoicing. Now we have gained political liberty. But it is not enough. We have to struggle hard to get rid of illiteracy up to and poverty The government of India has done a lot in its direction Yet much is left to be done. We hope that our country will soon come standard of the developed countries in all respects.
- Western Coalfields Jobs Sr Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist, Sr Medical Officer
- SECL Jobs Sr. Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist & Medical Officer
- CGPSC State Service Exam (Mains) Online Form 2020
- CGRRDA Jobs for Accountant, Data Entry Operator, and Asst Grade 3
- CMHO Recruitment for Nursing Officer, Counselor, Ward Assistant
- Army Recruiting Office (5)
- Cantonment Board (1)
- CG Government Job (60)
- CG Medical Jobs (55)
- CG Vyapam (2)
- CGPEB (3)
- CGPSC (13)
- Chhattisgarh High Court (4)
- CMHO (32)
- CSPHCL (1)
- Directorate of Medical Education (1)
- DRDO-CVRDE (1)
- e Notes (3)
- English Grammar (6)
- Essay (58)
- Full form (21)
- Goa Shipyard Limited (1)
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (1)
- Indian Coast Guard (1)
- Latest Police/ Defense Jobs (12)
- Letter Writing (34)
- Ministry of defense (1)
- NHM Chhattisgarh (2)
- Notification (2)
- Poem (6)
- Private Job (2)
- Question Paper (1)
- Result (6)
- Teaching Job (10)
- Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam CGPSC Online Form 2020
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Civil Judge Online Form 2020 [CGPSC] Latest CG Govt Jobs
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match.
- CGPSC Asst Director (Agriculture) Exam Online Form 2020Last Date: 15/07/2020
- Latest job 2020 – Mazdoor, Chowkidar & Civil Motor Driver
- Unseen Passage or Unseen Comprehension
- Lecturer, Head Master, Asst Teacher, Asst, Peon & Other job vacancies 2020