INDIA OF MY DREAMS
INDIA IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- India: a developing
(a) Social Changes
(b) Economic changes
(c) political changes
(d) Other changes
- India of My Dreams
India got independence on 15th August 1947. Since then adequate progress and developments have been brought about in the country. This process of change has been found in all walks of life. By the end of the recent century, India will be the land of Tagore’s dreams as given in the Geetanjali. The poetic lines of the Geetanjali are given below for reference.
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high; Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; Where words come out from the depth of truth; Where the mind is led forward by thee Into ever-widening thought and action.”
Although the poet longed for this freedom for free India„ yet the spirit of this kind of freedom has not yet obtained. However, we feel that by the end of this century, we would be able to secure this kind of freedom in all walks of our life.
The economic life of the people of this country would be sound by the turn of the century. The per capita income would be increased. People will have a good standard of life. People will not follow old methods of agriculture. The social outlook of the villagers would also be changed India at the end of this century will be economically and politically sound. The country will not be divided by religious and provincial matters.
At the beginning of the 21st century, our country will have made adequate technological and scientific progress and advancement. Com-puters will be used in all walks of life. There will be a computer revolution and it will become a reality. We will be confident of the future progress of our country. India will become a progressive and advanced country in all spheres of life in the eyes of the world.
As regards India of my dreams, we wish that our country should be able to raise its head with pride and dignity before the whole world. The country must be an ideal and welfare state. We wish that our country should lead the world on the path of peace, love, and brotherhood. India of my dreams or our country in the 21st century would be an ideal and welfare country.
People of the country must be truthful, honest, kind-hearted, and loving of one another to the largest extent for the common good and welfare of the society s well as the whole country. Our country must become an example of peace and prosperity before the whole world. The Indian culture and philosophy must be spread in the whole world in the next century to come for the common welfare of all.
- CGPSC State Service Exam (Mains) Online Form 2020
- CGRRDA Jobs for Accountant, Data Entry Operator, and Asst Grade 3
- CMHO Recruitment for Nursing Officer, Counselor, Ward Assistant
- CMHO Recruitment for District Data Asst, Accountant, Secretarial Asst
- CMHO Recruitment for Specialist, Medical Officer – 10 Posts vacancy
- Army Recruiting Office (5)
- Cantonment Board (1)
- CG Government Job (58)
- CG Medical Jobs (55)
- CG Vyapam (2)
- CGPEB (3)
- CGPSC (13)
- Chhattisgarh High Court (4)
- CMHO (32)
- CSPHCL (1)
- Directorate of Medical Education (1)
- DRDO-CVRDE (1)
- e Notes (3)
- English Grammar (6)
- Essay (58)
- Full form (21)
- Goa Shipyard Limited (1)
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (1)
- Indian Coast Guard (1)
- Latest Police/ Defense Jobs (12)
- Letter Writing (34)
- Ministry of defense (1)
- NHM Chhattisgarh (2)
- Notification (2)
- Poem (6)
- Private Job (2)
- Question Paper (1)
- Result (6)
- Teaching Job (10)
- Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam CGPSC Online Form 2020
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Civil Judge Online Form 2020 [CGPSC] Latest CG Govt Jobs
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match.
- CGPSC Asst Director (Agriculture) Exam Online Form 2020Last Date: 15/07/2020
- Latest job 2020 – Mazdoor, Chowkidar & Civil Motor Driver
- Lecturer, Head Master, Asst Teacher, Asst, Peon & Other job vacancies 2020
- Unseen Passage or Unseen Comprehension