International Day of Peace
The International Day of Peace is celebrated on the 21st of September every year. The International Day of Peace is sometimes unofficially known as World Peace Day. This day is observed around the world. The International Day of Peace was established in 1981. The first Peace Day was observed in September 1982.
This day is dedicated to world peace, and specifically the absence of war and violence. To inaugurate the day, the United Nations Peace Bell is rung at UN Headquarters in New York City. On this day special activities and celebrations are held all across the world.
This day provides an opportunity for individuals, organizations, and nations to create practical acts of peace on a shared date.
- Short Essay On ‘International Literacy Day ‘ (100 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dhanteras’ (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Govardhan Puja’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Chhath Puja’ (250 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Gurpurab’ (200 Words)