LIC’s Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
The objective of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of society so as to provide them with better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a government or private college/ university.
It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at the Graduation level.
- Short Essay On ‘Pargat Diwas’ (100 Words)
- short Essay On ‘International Computer Security Day’ (100 Words)
- Short Essay National Doctor’s Day: 1 July In India (130 Words)
- Short Essay History Of Life Insurance In India (300 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Child Labour’ (200 Words)