Advertisement- a bane or a boon
Modern man is always in a hurry. He wants everything at his doorstep now. This is so because he does not have sufficient time to look for everything in the market. And this is where advertisements prove to be useful.
They provide us with information about the newly launched product and its uses. The buyers get to know about their products through advertisements.
But the advertisements are not always beneficial. Sometimes they can misguide us. The companies, in order to earn a profit, advertise their products falsely and as a result, the customers suffer.
Hence, it is at the discretion of the customers to think wisely before buying any product. They should be well aware of their rights so that no one could easily fool them.
- Short Essay On ‘Value Of Sports’ (120 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones With Them’ [AGAINST] (290 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Jagannath Puri’ (210 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Good Friday’ (90 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Where There Is A Wil
- ‘Habits Of Young Aged Boys And Girls’ On The Essay (150 Words)