Person, I admire the most
The person I admire the most is my father. He does everything for me. He is very adorable and caring. He is an Advocate. Usually, he is very busy but then also he takes time for me from his busy schedule.
He helps me with my studies and even plays with me. He takes the family for outings twice a month. He is a self-made man. Whatever he has achieved in his life is the result of his hard work and determination.
My father has struggled a lot but never lost his patience and faith in himself. He always helps others in need. He loves and respects his parents. He loves me very much and supports me in everything I do.
- Short Essay On ‘Value Of Sports’ (120 Words)
- Short Debate On ‘Should Students Be Allowed To Carry Mobile Phones With Them’ [AGAINST] (290 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Jagannath Puri’ (210 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Good Friday’ (90 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Where There Is A Will There Is A Way (120 Words)