The ‘Taj Mahal ‘ can be referred to as a symbol of eternal love since Shah Jahan built it for his beloved queen upon her death in 1631 A.D. It is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
It is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a Mausoleum for his wife Empress Mumtaz Mahal.
Its matchless beauty draws visitors from all parts of the world. The Taj Mahal got the highest ranking among the seven wonders of the world after the biggest online poll.
- Short Essay On ‘Teacher’s Day: 5 September’ In India (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Qutub Minar’ (110 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Golden Temple’ (115 Words)
- Short Essay On Konark ‘Sun Temple’ (130 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Natural Disaster’ (180 Words)