The first question is, what is civilization? All men have certain physical needs, needs as warmth, food, and shelter. These needs man shares with animals. Savages spend, if not all, their time in the endeavor to satisfy them.
A civilization then cannot be a condition of affairs in which human beings merely satisfy ever more easily and elaborately their fundamental Physical needs and do nothing else.
It must be a condition in which they satisfy their need so easily and feel so secure from the danger that they have the time and energy to attend to other things and in particular, to the developments and demands of the mind and the spirit.
- Short Article On ‘Early Rising’ (140 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Bridging The Generation Gap’ (379 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Advantages Of Early Rising’ (140 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Conserve Water, Save Life’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Varahagiri Venkata Giri (V.V. Giri)’ (187 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Stop Child Labour’ (400 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Indian Painting’ (120 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Civilization’ (110 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Pranab Mukherjee’ (200 Words)