Health is Wealth
There is an old saying, ‘Health is Wealth’. Health is a state of complete physical, social and mental well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Health is thus a level of functional efficiency of living beings and a general condition of a person’s mind, body, and spirit, meaning it is free from illness, injury and pain. It is a resource of everyday life and a positive concept emphasizing physical capabilities.
Good health is a secret of every happy man. Staying healthy for children is vital for the proper growth and development of mind and body as they need to focus in class and fully participate in the activities on the field. Parents must take their children for medical check-ups and learn from experts about their development in terms of height and weight, as it has a huge impact on their overall performance and efficiency. If you are strong and healthy, you can be a shining example to others and teach them how to achieve vibrant health.
Good health is a matter of great concern, to maintain it, healthy living and a disciplined life is a must. One of the best ways is to drink plenty of water as it reduces the risk of infection, keeps your skin healthy, reduces the risk of heart attack, burns body fat, and regulates our body temperature. We should sleep well as it relaxes our bodies and reduces stress. We need to have a balanced diet and go for long, brisk walks. Our motto should be to keep our bodies clean in order to remain healthy. We must laugh more as laughing is therapy and a secret of good health. The government should include integrated health programs into their public policies and control specific health problems.
- Short Article On ‘Natural Disaster’ (160 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Cinema: Entertainment And Education (125 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Rajiv Gandhi’ (191 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Neelam Sanjiva Reddy’ (225 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Advertisement- A Bane Or A Boon’ (125 Words)
- Short Article On Aim Of Education (150 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Help To Poor Litigants’ (600 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Pleasure Of Reading’ (100 Words)