Acharya Ramchandra Shukla
- Birthplace of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla
- Birth date of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla
- Family background of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla
- Career of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla
- Famous work of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla
- Death date of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla
Acharya Ramchandra Shukla’ was born in 1884 in a village named Agona in Basti district, Uttar Pradesh, India. His father was Pt. Chandrawali Shukla Sarayuparin Brahmin. He was a supervisor of Kanungo and was biased against Urdu.
Shukla studied till the Intermediate. After this, he did the job. Then he left the job and became a teacher. He started writing in Hindi during his student life.
Impressed by Shuklaji’s ability, Nagari Pracharini Sabha, Kashi called him to work in Hindi literature. Shuklaji was appointed Hindi teacher at Hindu University and later became the Head of the Hindi Department. He died in 1941 AD.
Following are the major compositions of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla- ‘Charan Vinod’, ‘Radhakrishna Das’, ‘Chintamani Triveni’, ‘Surdas’, ‘Ras Mimamsa’, ‘History of Hindi literature’ etc. He edited ‘Bhramar Geetasar’, ‘Bharatendu Sahitya’, ‘Tulsi Granthavali’, and ‘Jayasi Granthavali’.
The talent of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla Ji was multi-faceted. He was a great essayist, critic, and thinker. He is considered the first basic critic of Hindi. His history of Hindi literature is considered to be superior in history. Acharya Ramchandra Shukla was the pride of Hindi.
- Short Essay On ‘Amitabh Bachchan’ In English (500 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Kartik Purnima’ In English (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Mahatma Gandhi’ (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Acharya Ramchandra Shukla’ In English (200 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Kabirdas’ In English (350 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Surdas’ In English (225 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Our National Festivals’ In English (370 Words)