World Asthma Day
‘World Asthma Day is observed on the first Tuesday of the month of May every year. It is an annual event that is observed around the whole world. World Asthma Day is organized by the Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) to improve asthma awareness and care around the world. The first World Asthma Day was held in 1998.
Asthma is a common chronic inflammatory disease. During an asthma attack, the lining of the bronchial tubes swells, causing the airways to narrow and reducing the flow of air into and out of the lungs. According to the World Health Organization, 235 million people suffer from asthma, and asthma is the most common chronic disease among children.
World Asthma Day is a global initiative to raise awareness of the respiratory conditions and the most effective ways to control and treat them. On this day, activities are organized in each country by healthcare professionals, educators, and members of the public who want to help reduce the burden of asthma. The Theme for World Asthma Day 2014 is- “You Can Control Your Asthma.”
- Short Essay On ‘My Father’ (138 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘My Mother’ (224 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Chaudhary Charan Singh’
- Short Essay On ‘World Asthma Day ‘ (180 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Dr. Rajendra Prasad’ (250 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Thalassemia Day’ (150 Words)
- ‘Importance Of Age Admission In Life Insurance’ (157 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. L.M. Singhvi’ (270 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Kanshi Ram Ji’ (120 Words)