The thin cover of air and water that surrounds the earth protects and keeps life. It is known as the biosphere. It contains oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, water vapor, etc. The green plants produce oxygen and supply us with fresh air. Pure water is also supplied by nature that we require most.
Man has made great progress with the help of science or supplying him with several necessary things. he thinks that the sort of progress he is making is an unmixed blessing. He has seldom thought that the air, the water, or the food could end. He has little thought that the progress of science and technology is seriously disturbing the life-system balance. It would lead to the breakdown of the life-supporting system on the earth.
The Damage started
Nature has been suffering for the past several hundred years. Now, the problem has become Serious. the great technological break-throughs arc doing great damage to the environment. The highly developed countries were the first to experience environmental diseases.
The increased industrial activity has brought along the air, water, and noise pollution. These pollutions arc making living difficult and resulting in poor health and several diseases. These are also having a negative influence on the working capacity of men in general.
One of the chief air pollutants is smoke from our factories and is harmful to our lungs. The ever-rising number of vehicles spreading foul smoke is also polluting the air. Human waste, animal bathing, industry waste, etc. are polluting water. Eücn major rivers have become very much polluted. Loud horns, loudspeakers, musical systems, etc. are creating noise pollution It is disturbing the peace of mind of men. Atomic tests are also polluting the atmosphere.
laws have not checked this pollution it would become impossible for people to survive. The factories and mills must be created outside the Cities. Vehicles should be tuned to produce less smoke. Dirty things should not be allowed to mix in water. The vehicles should be compelled to produce little sound and there should be a complete ban on nuclear tests.
Anti-pollution laws are being made. Our government and people have become aware of the problem. We must fully co-operate in making our environment neat and clean.
Related essay – Click Here
- Essay on Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on INDIA IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- Essay on SCIENCE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- Write a letter to your friend about your future plan after passing the XII class.
- Write an application to the senior superintendent of police of your district for imposing strict traffic rules
- Write a letter to your father requesting him to send you Rs 100 It’s my M.O.
- Army Recruiting Office (5)
- Cantonment Board (1)
- CG Government Job (49)
- CG Medical Jobs (43)
- CG Vyapam (1)
- CGPEB (2)
- CGPSC (11)
- Chhattisgarh High Court (4)
- CMHO (25)
- CSPHCL (1)
- Directorate of Medical Education (1)
- DRDO-CVRDE (1)
- e Notes (3)
- English Grammar (6)
- Essay (46)
- Full form (21)
- Goa Shipyard Limited (1)
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (1)
- Indian Coast Guard (1)
- Latest Police/ Defense Jobs (12)
- Letter Writing (32)
- Ministry of defense (1)
- NHM Chhattisgarh (2)
- Notification (1)
- Poem (6)
- Private Job (2)
- Result (5)
- Teaching Job (10)
- Civil Judge Online Form 2020 [CGPSC] Latest CG Govt Jobs
- CGPSC Asst Director (Agriculture) Exam Online Form 2020Last Date: 15/07/2020
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match.
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Lecturer, Head Master, Asst Teacher, Asst, Peon & Other job vacancies 2020
- Unseen Passage or Unseen Comprehension
- Counter Reporter Job Form 2020 -Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat
- [CGPSC] Insurance Medical Officer – 52 Posts, Date, Eligibility, Apply Online