Jammu and Kashmir High Court
The ‘Jammu and Kashmir High Court is the high court of the state of Jammu and Kashmir India. The High Court of Judicature for the Jammu and Kashmir State was established in the year 1928. The High Court of Judicature was established and for the first time, the High Court was to consist of the Chief Justice and two Judges on 26.3.1928. Hon’ble Justice Lala Kanwar Sein was the First Chief Justice of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court.
The seat of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir shifts between its summer capital Srinagar and its winter capital Jammu. From May to the end of October, the Chief Justice and the Administrative Wing of the High Court shift to Srinagar, and from November to the end of April, the HQ is at Jammu. However, Court sections of both the Jammu and Srinagar Wings of the High Court function throughout the year. The High Court has at present a sanctioned strength of 14 Judges including 9 Permanent Judges and 5 Additional Judges.
- Short Essay On ‘Valentine’s Day ‘ (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir’ (171 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Harry Houdini’ (141 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Collecting Things’ (138 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Louis Braille’ (97 Words)
- Short Paragraph On ‘Braille’ (151 Words)