‘Louis Braille’ was born on 4th January 1809 in France. Due to an accident in their early life, he was completely blind in both eyes.
Louis Braille himself was blind and worked in a blind school in Paris. He perfected a system of reading and writing especially for the blind. This writing is called Braille. The system that he developed in 1834 was not used much until about the time of his death.
Louis Braille died on 6th January 1852 at the age of 43. He will always be remembered for his system remains known worldwide simply as braille.
- Short Essay On ‘Valentine’s Day ‘ (150 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘High Court Of Jammu And Kashmir’ (171 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Harry Houdini’ (141 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Collecting Things’ (138 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Louis Braille’ (97 Words)
- Short Paragraph On ‘Braille’ (151 Words)