Online LIC Policy Status
Policyholders of LIC of India may register them on Enterprise Portal and after registration, they may get the details of their policies as well as the products of LIC on the Portal itself.
The registration procedure through the LIC of India Portal is free and also very simple. Simply register your policy online by creating a username, mail I.D., and password. On successful registration, you will have access to information regarding the online status of policy/ policies, loan value, revival quote, premium due, policy calendar, maturity calendar, etc. You may also pay premiums online.
- Life Insurance For Women (91 Words)
- ‘Objectives Of LIC’ (243 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Tuberculosis Day’ (140 Words)
- Nomination In Life Insurance (119 Words)
- LIC Policy Loan (218 Words)
- Benefits Of Life Insurance (300 Words)
- ‘Online LIC Policy Status’ (92 Words)