Paul Laurence Dunbar
‘Paul Laurence Dunbar’ was born on June 27, 1872, in Dayton, Ohio. He was the son of ex-slaves. His father’s name was Joshua and his mother’s name was Matilda.
Paul Laurence Dunbar wrote his first poem at age 6 and gave his first public recital at age 9. At an early age, he edited and published many newspapers.
Paul Laurence Dunbar wrote many short stories, novels, plays, songs, essays, and poetry. Due to racial discrimination, he could only find work as an elevator operator. He wrote most of his works while taking people up and down the elevator.
Paul Laurence Dunbar was among the first African-American poets to gain national prominence. He passed away on February 9, 1906.
Some Essay – Click Here
- Essay on the Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on OUR LATE PRIME MINISTER—RAJEEV GANDHI
- Essay on India of my Dreams
- Essay on Electricity In Our Everyday Life | Uses of Electricity
- Essay on ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION