Season I Like Most
According to Hindu Calendar, this season is felt in the months of Asaadha and Shravana. The Rainy Season begins in India when the South West Monsoon winds begin to blow over this country.
During the season, the sky is generally overcast with clouds. The Rainy Season comes after the Summer Season, so, this season brings relief to the burning earth scorched in the summer heat.
The Rainy Season brings Nature back to life. This Season is helpful to us in many ways. The soil becomes wet and the leaves of trees are soothed and nourished with new drops of water.
Trees look more and more green. It is a good season for cultivation. We enjoy the rain. Sometimes, rains come along with lightning and thunder.
- Short Essay On ‘Season I Like Most’ (157 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Game I Like Most’ (140 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Christmas Tree’ (200 Words)
- National Farmer’s Day: 23 December In India | ‘Kisan Diwas’ (157 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘My Favourite Teacher ‘ (295 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy’ (155 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Nelson Mandela’ (294 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘Mihir Sen’ (138 Words)