World Earth Day: 22 April
‘World Earth Day ‘ is celebrated every year on 22nd April. It is an annual event celebrated by people all across the world. The first time, World Earth Day was celebrated in the year 1970 and then started celebrating annually on a global basis by almost 192 countries.
Our Earth is the only planet in the Universe where life is possible to date. It is very necessary to maintain the natural assets of the earth in order to continue life on the earth. The 22nd of April has been marked as an Earth Day to make the human race get aware of the importance of their planet.
World Earth Day observance was started to celebrate as an annual event to get national support in order to better take care of environmental safety by solving its issues. For founding the earth day celebration date on the 22nd of April, United States Wisconsin Senator Gaylord Nelson was honored later with the Presidential Medal of Freedom Award for his participation in a great job.
On this day, various events are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection. People from all over the world celebrate earth day with great enthusiasm and interest on the 22nd of April since 1970 to save the natural assets of their earth. The aim of celebrating world earth day is to inspire the public for making a better earth environment. The theme of World Earth Day 2017 is “Environmental and Climate Literacy”.
- 15 Interesting Facts About ‘Tiger’ In English
- 21 Interesting Facts About ‘Lotus’ In English
- 20 Interesting Facts About The ‘Banyan’ Tree In English
- 14 Interesting Facts About ‘Mango’ In English
- Short Biography Of ‘Karpoori Thakur’
- Short Essay On ‘Yogi Adityanath’ (253 Words)
- 14 Interesting Facts About ‘Rama Navami’ In English
- Short Biography Of ‘Mahant Yogi Adityanath’
- ‘World Earth Day: 22 April’