Wrong Acts of Children
Too much importance must not be attached to the wrong acts done by children, particularly if they happen to be of a minor nature. Many boys and girls at a young age are likely to be in the habit of stealing neglecting their studies, slipping out of their classes, or using bad language.
In nearly every case, the root cause is the fact that proper care of the child is not taken in the house, or sufficient efficient interest is not shown in him. But if parents were wise, they would correct the faults of their children by paying more attention to them.
Whatever the case, one thing should never be done. The bad things in the children should never be compelled to change for the better under fear of the rod. Physical punishment does not improve them. It only makes them worse than before.
- Short Biography Of ‘K.R. Narayanan’ (224 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared: Dealing With Natural Disasters ‘ (170 Words)
- Short Essay On ‘World Savings Day’ (125 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’ (264 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Save Culture’ (200 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘V.V. Giri’ (187 Words)
- Short Article On ‘Necessity Of Female Education’ (400 Words)
- Short Biography Of ‘Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma’ (143 Words)