This century is rightly called the age of science. Science has changed human life in all respects. It has also brought great changes in the technique of war.
In the old days, wars were fought on foot or horses. Today we have tanks and vehicles to help us in wars. Bows and swords have been replaced by tanks, bombs, and missiles.
War is carried on in the air and from the air. Fightér planes and rockets do that. They can do bombing and fly away easily. On the other end, there are anti-aircraft guns to shoot down planes.
Read more : Essay on Important of Trees
We have big warships and submarines to fight on seas. These ships also act as bases for fighter planes. The planes take off from them, complete a mission, and safely return to them.
The first world war was mostly fought on land. In the second world the use of planes and submarines. It also saw the dropping of Atom-bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Atom-bomb is supposed to be the most deadly weapon of war. Today we have Hydrogen-bombs also ready to help us in this game of destruction.
Read More : Essay On Television (Doordarshan)
To further help in destruction there are deadly chemicals and microbes. There are satellites to spy on our enemies and missiles which can fly thousands of miles to strike a target.
so, we can say that science has given us brand new-weapons to fight our Wars. Work is going on to make deadlier-instruments of war. we can but hope ånd pray that there are no wars, otherwise, the world may be really destroyed.
“Science lies taught us to by like birds in the sky and swim like fish in
the oceans, but it Itas not taught us how to walk on the earth.”
“The third world over will be fought with bombs and missiles but the
fourth will be fought with stones and arrows.”
Related essay – Click Here
- Essay on Important of Games and Sports in our Life
- Essay on “Time is the coin of Our life”.
- Essay on Advantages and disadvantages of television
- Essay writing on Corruption or corruption in India
- Essay on OUR LATE PRIME MINISTER—RAJEEV GANDHI
- Essay on India of my Dreams
- Essay on Electricity In Our Everyday Life | Uses of Electricity
- Essay on ENVIRONMENT POLLUTION
- Army Recruiting Office (5)
- Cantonment Board (1)
- CG Government Job (49)
- CG Medical Jobs (44)
- CG Vyapam (1)
- CGPEB (2)
- CGPSC (11)
- Chhattisgarh High Court (4)
- CMHO (25)
- CSPHCL (1)
- Directorate of Medical Education (1)
- DRDO-CVRDE (1)
- e Notes (3)
- English Grammar (6)
- Essay (51)
- Full form (21)
- Goa Shipyard Limited (1)
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (1)
- Indian Coast Guard (1)
- Latest Police/ Defense Jobs (12)
- Letter Writing (32)
- Ministry of defense (1)
- NHM Chhattisgarh (2)
- Notification (1)
- Poem (6)
- Private Job (2)
- Result (5)
- Teaching Job (10)
- Civil Judge Online Form 2020 [CGPSC] Latest CG Govt Jobs
- CGPSC Asst Director (Agriculture) Exam Online Form 2020Last Date: 15/07/2020
- Write a letter to your friend’s father, informing you about your friend who got injured during a football match.
- Write an application to your principal requesting him to grant you three days of sick leave.
- Lecturer, Head Master, Asst Teacher, Asst, Peon & Other job vacancies 2020
- Unseen Passage or Unseen Comprehension
- Counter Reporter Job Form 2020 -Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat
- [CGPSC] Insurance Medical Officer – 52 Posts, Date, Eligibility, Apply Online